JMS Stairs is the stair software module that allows you to design bespoke (custom, heritage) staircases quickly and easily. Email your customer a 3D viewer for approval, with ability to rotate through 360o. Calculates costs and timings. Provides cutting lists and supplier orders. Full documentation without any rekeying of data. Point and click technology makes JMS easy to use while retaining full control of bespoke changes.
JMS-Stairs links with all the other modules of JMS providing consistent documentation and a single quotation for all items in the job. Provide detailed printouts for the workbench joiner with drawings showing construction of shaped strings and winders.
Using JMS machine output link directly to your CNC machine (available during 2010)
- Template driven for speed
- Flexible to design bespoke (custom, heritage) styles of stairs
- Checks compatibility with current building regulations
- 3D view of stairs with ability to rotate and see from different angles
- Ability to take a snapshot of the stair image to ensure the best angle to use in your estimate
- Email a 3D viewer of your customer's staircase to them
- Entering stair well sizes allows JMS to design staircase to specified template
- link to CNC machines using the CNC software link (JMS-machine output module)
All types of stairs are supported.
- Straight runs
- Left/right turns
- Quarter turns
- Half turns
- Straight with turns
- Other types too
- All bespoke custom sized
Click here to view Stairs in more detail.
Click on one to find out more..
"JMS is very joiner friendly, containing more joinery terminology than computer terminology"
Bob Dearman, Dearman Joinery
"Joinerysoft has a really good relationship with its customers and works with us to tackle any new challenges we throw at them to get the best product available."
Designed and Powered by SomCom Ltd